- Make Eye Contact: Catching a person's eye is the best way to begin. A simple, non-staring look conveys interest, especially if followed by a smile. Eye contact is only good when you want to talk to someone. If you're uncomfortable about someone who is attempting to make eye contact with you, break eye contact and do not follow up anymore
- Ask Questions: Questions are good conversation starters. Sometimes they're your best avenue to get to know the person.
- Be Sincere: Sincerity is a genuine desire to know someone If you want someone to be sincerely interested in you, be sincerely interested in that person.
- Be Friendly: Friendliness is always attractive. This is a quality that invites conversation. Friendliness says, "I want to get to know you." but use a balanced approach to friendliness. Avoid being overly friendly with people you met.
- Be Humorous: Humor is great icebreaker and can defuse a tense situation. Use it often, but use it wisely.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Approach to Dating